registrieren registriertes Mitglied

Anzeige

Anzeige

Angebliches 15.000 $ Domain-Angebot - Scam ?

Linkbuilding, Offpage-Optimierung und Content-Seeding sind für SEO sehr wichtig. Eure Beiträge dazu kommen in dieses Unterforum.
postling
PostRank 3
PostRank 3

Beitrag postling » 12.09.2016, 15:46 Angebliches 15.000 $ Domain-Angebot - Scam ?

Ich stehe gerade in einem persönlichen Mailaustausch mit einem angeblichen Domainbroker, dessen "Invenstor" angeblich 15.000$ für eine reine Leerdomain zahlen möchte.

Riecht aber sehr nach Scam, hier der Mailverkehr - vielleicht könnt ihr etwas dazu sagen:
Hello!

I represent an investor who is going to buy XXX.com.

The buyer is a professional investor. Your domain will be used as a part of his online project.

I located your contact information in a domain name whois lookup and understand that you own the domain name.

Are you still interested in selling?

If you have more domains, please email me the list.

Are you a beginner or an experienced seller?

Best Regards,

Maria Matheson

Independent Domain Broker

Toronto, Canada
2. mail:
Your buyer is a well known investor in Canada.

Our commission is 5 %. It's paid after you receive the funds.

The buyer offers $15,000.

Do you have a certificate?

My buyer needs it for tax and accounting purposes.

If you don't have it's not a problem. You can order it online.

Please note he cannot accept it from any agency. He needs a manual service.

The certification must include the following:

1. Independent valuation of the market price. It will show your domain name is not overpriced. On the other hand if the valuation comes higher, he will increase the price accordingly. In the domain name industry, there are many appraisal tools that people use to estimate the value of a domain name. My client does not want to risk and doesn't accept services that use scripts. If you are unsure about some service feel free to ask me.

2. Trademark infringement verification. It proves your domain has no trademark problems. He would like this verification to be included in the appraisal report. It's not a problem because some companies include the TM verification for free.

I’m also interested in a good estimate of the market price because you will pays me % on each sale.

You can read about certification agencies at https://answers-google.online/answers/t ... 581492.htm (“Domain Broker” is my nickname).

The process is very easy:

1. Go to the certificate agency site and order a certificate. Just submit your domains and let them know you have a buyer with $XX,XXX offer. It will help you to get a better valuation.

2. Send it to me and we will start the sale process. As soon as he receives your certificate he will buy your domain via an escrow service of his choice. Any escrow service will be able to pay you via Paypal, Wire, Western Union or any other method you prefer.

He wants to ensure the safe delivery of the funds to you. Furthermore, since this is our first time conducting any business, I believe that using a third-party escrow service can provide a safe, well defined process.

If you are new to the certification process, I can help you with the step by step instructions
Unseriös, richtig?

Anzeige von: